Monday, October 3, 2005

New Weblog

Well, it's now more than 6 months I've blogged in my Persian weblog. It has been so tough to organize everything in a Persian template with right to left settings, but it has thus been a good challenge and experience anyway.

And now I've started a new English weblog. The title "All Men Should Be Brothers" is taken from "Ode to Joy" by Frederich von Schiller, which was later used in the finale of the ninth symphony by Ludwig van Beethoven.

The weblog is dedicated to music, poetry, arts, and structural engineering as well.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Farya,
    It's such a great site that you have created .due to the situation that I have and you know that I do not have such access to internet like you , It hase amazed me how wonderful articles you gather here in your weblog .
    Best Wishes
    Saeed Attarzadeh

    ReplyDelete

Free counter and web stats