Sunday, November 20, 2005

A Note from God

I was there the day you were born, and I gave you special gifts to last a lifetime. I touched you, made you smile, helped you grow and watched you take your first step.

I even reassured you that everything would be okay when you lost your first tooth.

I saw you off on your first day of school, and I lingered by your side the whole day. I was there to console you every time you cried, and I held you every time you fell and scraped your knees.

I was there every day all through the years, and I always strived to give you direction. I helped you every step of the way, into adulthood, bringing you daily gifts of inspiration, hope, and love.

And I gave you trials so that you could grow into the warm and beautiful person that you are,
but I never abandoned you to them.

I've never for a single second, turned my back on you when you needed me, even when you thought that, you didn't need me. I heard you every time you spoke, and I answered every prayer, though sometimes for your best interest, I didn't answer them the way you hoped I would.

I'm still with you through your joys, your hopes, your tears, your dreams, through the bad day and the good days, through every day of your life.

And I will be there in the end, to give you comfort and see you safely home, where you will sit beside me, in all the glory of Heaven.

Source: Internet, anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free counter and web stats